Some more #Aposhack param sharing spawned this one. I believe it was ~SpearHawk
who supplied the initial params this time.
Anyways, Apo3D, border and title done in Photoshop. No touch-ups or postwork. (I felt I'd jinx it if I did anything...)
I tried to do a gradient that was a touch out of my comfort zone with reds and oranges in it, with more warm than cool tones. I think it turned out pretty nice.
A thanks to the cool people of #Aposhack for helping me figure out color symmetry and how to make this thing anything other than monochromatic. I don't think it'd have turned out as good without that advice.